For building a great academic portfolio it’s necessary that we excel from the very beginning and class 10 exams play a crucial role in this. Students appearing for the CBSE class 10th Board exam this year are likely to be nervous and hence to help them with their preparation we are here with some important tips for exam preparation subjects wise.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th Science
The science subject of CBSE class 10 is one of the major subjects that also help in building a base for your future career also. Thus it is necessary that we understand all its sub-divisions which are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The preparation material for the same is available all over with a wide range of examples and experiments.
Subject-wise Preparation Tips for Science:
The CBSE class 10 Science has three divisions – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th Physics:
- The numerical questions should be regularly practiced and concepts should be thoroughly revised.
- To memorize the formulae and concepts, students can devise their own technique.
- There are several questions in physics which are based on theorems and direct formulae which can be memorized by regular practice.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th Chemistry:
- Chemistry takes lesser time to prepare and is a high scoring subject. Students should note down important equations and should make a chart of various chemical names. This will prove helpful during last minute preparation.
- Students are advised to always go through the derivation. They form an important part of the exam.
- Organic reactions should be practiced more and more to have a thorough idea of the subject.
- Making a chart of the periodic table and important chemical reaction can prove useful during last minute revisions.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th Biology:
- Biology is a subject which involves a lot of diagrams. Thus students are advised to practice as many diagrams as possible so that their hand is set on it and they can answer any diagram question with ease.
- Students should develop a habit of revising the topics pointwise and not leaving any topic in the syllabus.
- Biology contains some of the toughest terminologies; one can memorize them by revising them repeatedly.
- Making of the notes from the NCERTnotebook and highlighting the important points also helps a lot in the last minute preparation.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th Maths:
CBSE Class 10 mathematics is considered as a 'difficult but high-scoring’ subject and it can be aced with just a little bit of practice. We are presenting some important tips for the maths exam preparation.
Valuable Preparation Tips for Class 10th Maths:
- Make a chart of important formulae and try to learn them by solving a variety of problems based on different formulae.
- Some maths topics are tricky such as algebra, permutations, and combinations. Students are advised to refer several books and solve questions from different sources.
- Geometrical diagrams can only be aced if students have practiced them regularly. Hence having a good hand on geometry is only possible with vigorous practice.
- For maths, NCERT books should be preferred as every concept is explained in a simple manner in NCERT and students won’t get confused with any topic.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th Social Science:
Social Science is always considered as a boring subject. It further consists of subsections such as Geography, history, economics and political science. We should devote equal time to social science as any other subject as it will prove useful to us in future also for government jobs.
Valuable Preparation Tips for Class 10th Social Science (Subject wise):
- History consists of the facts and incidents that occurred in past and were discovered by the historians and hence there is the only way to ace this subject which is by memorizing the events, name of the people involved with the event and the places.
- By understanding the necessity of the event that happened can let you have the idea of the construction of present-day structure or monument that you see today. And this is the basic idea to make the students aware of the historical importance of a particular place, person or event.
- Studying continuously, revising and re-revising can help a lot in preparing for the History.
- Geography is interesting as it is all about the land, soil, maps, and climate mostly. It is very necessary to understand the maps and practicing them
- Problems on longitude and latitude need less time to prepare and also they are high scoring.
- Students should read in detail about the certain place beyond the course books by using the internet. It can be very helpful in keeping things in mind.
- Political Science deals with the regular happening and the administration and students should have a continuous practice of reading the newspapers to master it.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the current affairs in the political system can help a lot in preparing.
- Economics and the political science should be understood, rather than memorizing.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th English:
The subject of English should never be underestimated as it provides the high-level competence to the students and gives them exposure to the literary world. English subject can help them in the long run also. Thus it should be taken care of.
Valuable PreparationTips for Class 10th English:
- One can ace this subject by reading as much as possible as it will give a strong idea of the language.
- Reading science fiction, daily newspaper and philosophy can help you improve your command of the language.
- You should practice the format of formal letters and applications.
Valuable Tips for Class 10th Hindi:
Hindi is also a compulsory subject. It’s a very interesting subject as it carries poetries, stories.
Valuable PreparationTips for Class 10th Hindi:
- For preparing the Hindi subject, grammar and punctuation should be focused.
- The true meanings of the poetries are to be memorized and all the questions arising from them also should be taken care of.
- Students should always go through sample question papers and previous year papers to score good marks in Hindi.