For General Candidates
1) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or Equivalent Authority (Few schools ask with Name of the Child printed and Few schools insist for original Birth Certificate)
2) Proof of residential address (Photo Id proof/passport/Aadhaar card/Lease Deed/ latest paid Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill) [Very few schools ask for two proofs]
3) Baptism certificate and a letter from the Priest (for Catholic only)
4) Affidavit in case of Single Parents.
5) Affidavit of girl child
6) In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card of sibling studying the school.
7) In case of applicants with special needs- Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority.
8) Affidavit for inter community/inter-cast marriage (some schools give points for this)
9) For transfer cases - Proof of Transfer to Delhi.-Certificate/ Transfer Order and joining report stating date of transfer and joining.
10) Passport Size Photographs of the Child as well as the parents. (Very few school ask for recent family photo)
11) Immunization Chart of the Child
IMMUNISATION CERTIFICATE [Form 2.3]
To be certified by a Registered Immunisation Center or copy of vaccination card can also be attached
Certified that Master/Miss _________________________ has been immunised against
- Typhoid vaccine on dated ______________________ (Injection/Oral Caps)
- Injection against Hepatitis B
1st dose on dated __________________
2nd dose on dated__________________
3rd dose on dated__________________
- Hepatitis A 1st Dose on _______________ 2nd Dose on ________________
- Chicken Pox ___________________ (No vaccination if suffered earlier)
Date: ____________________ Signature of Medical Officer
Name with Regn. No & Seal __________________________
12) Medical Certificate
MEDICAL HISTORY OF THE CHILD [Form 2.1]
I, _______________ father/mother of _______________________ student of Class/Sec. ____ Admission No. _______ hereby confirm that my child/ward is suffering/not suffering from:
- Allergy to any food item/drug.
- Bronchial Asthma/ Bronchospasm
- Any other disease for which the child is on regular medication.
Parents to note that concealing correct history may result in expulsion from hostel immediately.
Date: _____________________ Signature of Parent _______________________
MEDICAL HISTORY OF THE CHILD [Form 2.2]
(To be signed by a Regd. Practitioner)
Certified that Master/Miss ________________________________ Son/Daughter of ___________________
- Is medically fit.
- Has no allergy
- Has not suffered from any Acute/Chronic disease which needs constant Medial Supervision (if yes please specify).
Date: _______________________ Signature of Medical Officer
Name of Regd. No & Seal ______________________________
13) Alumni Cases - Proof of Alumni (12th passing OR 10th certificate from respective school- SCHOOL SPECIFIC)
For EWS Candidates
1) Income Certificate by Revenue officer
2) BPL Ration Card (Yellow)
3) AAY Ration Card (Pink)
4) For Disadvantaged group- A certificate issued by Revenue officer
5) Ration Card (in the name of parent)
7) Electricity Bill
8) MTNL Bill
9) Water Bill
11) Orphans need Certificate from Ministry of Social Welfare
1) Joint Declaration of First Child by both the parents
1- JOINT DECLARATION OF FIRST CHILD BY BOTH THE PARENTS
Father and Mother can fill up and sign as below for a Joint declaration as the case may be we parents _____________name_________________(Father) and ____________name______________________ (mother) R/o______________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
1. That I have applied to Indian Scool, New Delhi for admission of my daughter/son named__________________________________________ in Pre-School/ Nursery (2015-2016).
2. That I declare that ___________name_______________ is our first born (Boy/Girl) child/ and he/she does not have any elder sibling.
Signature of parents
2) For Girl Child
Common Affidavit Format For Girl/First Born (Some Are School Specific)
*This affidavit should be on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- should be duly attested by Notary Public.
R/o_________________________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
- That I have applied to __________________________ New Delhi from admission of my daughter named ______________________ in Pre-School/ Nursery (Nursery) (2012-2013).
- That I declare that ________________________ is our first born (Boy/Girl) child/ and he/she does not have any elder sibling.
Verified at Delhi on ______________day of__________ 2012 (or 2013) that the contents of my above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and n material facts have been concealed therein.
Some schools had given following format for Girl Child
I , _______________ aged___years (Date of Birth) R/o Delhi 110051 do Hereby solemnly affirm ad declare as under:
- That deponent has applied for admission of my daughter named XYZ in Pre-School (Nursery) (2013-2014).
- That deponent declares that XYZ is our first born girl/boy/Single Child and she does not have any sibling. She is the only child we have.
Verified at Delhi on _______ day of _____ 2012 that the contents of my
Above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and no material facts have been concealed therein.
3) For Twins
Affidavit for Twins
I__________________________ son of Shri ________________resident of ___________________________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :-
- That my wife Smt. ________________________gave birth to my twin male/female (1male & the other female) children on ____________________at____________________and having Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation of Delhi/Registrar of Birth & Death/Equivalent Authority bearing registration No. _____________________dated_______________
- That both the twin children are our 1st born children, whose names are ________________&________________________respectively.
- That I want to submit this affidavit for the purpose of seeking admission in Class Pre School for my above-named child.
4) For Distance
I, _____________aged __ Years (Date of Birth) R/o Delhi 110051 do Hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
- That deponent has applied for admission of my daughter named XYZ in Pre-School (Nursery)(2012-13).
- That deponent is living at the above mentioned rented accommodation since March, 2011.
- That the distance from my residence to school is _____ kms.
Verified at Delhi on ____ day of __ 2012 _____ that the contents of my
Above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and no material fact has been concealed therein.
5) Employment Proof
RE: Proof of employment for [employee name]
To whom it may concern:
Please accept this letter as confirmation that [employee name] has been employed with [employee name] since [employee start date]. Currently, [employee name]:
- Holds the title of [employee title]
If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [employer phone number].
[Employer representative name]
Attestation can be done by:
Class I or group A or Grade 1 gazetted Officers:
6) Rental Accommodation
Rental Accommodation Affidavit:
Rental Accommodation sample copy of DPS Mathura rd. Change according to your needs.
This affidavit is to be submitted by only those parents who are living in rented accommodation.
- This affidavit is to be submitted by only those parents who are living in rented accommodation.
- The applicant should have been residing at the given rented accommodation for minimum sex months at a time of submission of the form.
I S/O aged R/O
Do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-
- That I have applied to DPS Mathura Road, New Delhi for admission of my Son/Daughter/Ward named in Pre School Class.
- That I have been living at the above mentioned rented accommodation since.
- That the distance from my residence to DPS Mathura Road, New Delhi is kms.
Verification at Delhi on the Date i.e. that the content of my above affidavit is true and correct to my knowledge and that material facts have been concealed therein.